Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Are you unmoved by appearances?

I recently had a situation come up that fascinated me. I thought I wanted one thing – I had prepared for this thing and put all of my ducks in a row. And, for some reason, it all fell apart. I didn’t get what I wanted. Rather than spend time being disappointed, I moved on, trusting that the perfect thing was on its way. A week later, a tremendous opportunity presented itself, and that thing has panned out beautifully.

I share that story with you to preface today’s e-zine topic and the topic of an upcoming Inspiration Note (not familiar with Inspiration Notes? Click here to view previous notes on Youtube): Being Unmoved By Appearances.

In a previous e-zine, I talked about the importance of faith – the necessity of believe in yourself, your dreams, and God as you ascend to the heights of your destiny. The challenge is that trusting in the invisible is such a tremendous mental and emotional leap for most of us. However, the truth of having faith is that when you choose to be unmoved by appearances, appearances move.

What new ways can you exercise your faith? In what areas of your life is a lack of faith holding you back from making the choices you need to back?

When you exercise faith to see the invisible, you prepare yourself to SEE the invisible.

Inspired Journaling Prompt: List 2 areas of your life that need a new demonstration of faith. Write about the choices you would make and actions you would take if you had complete faith that everything was working in your favor.

Inspired Action: EXERCISE that faith! Take specific actions this week that will power you toward an even more Inspired Life! You create your reality every day with your believes and choices so choose power!

No comments:

Post a Comment