Monday, February 1, 2010

The Power of Intention



2010 is in its infancy and already I've seen the undeniable power of intention. I am a firm believer in the power of choosing what you want, taking directed action, and then allowing the result to unfold before you in divine timing.

At the beginning of the year, I set powerful intentions and decided that 2010 would be a breakthrough year for me. I set goals that stretched me WAY outside of my comfort zone and forced me to look more closely at my habits and the results they were yielding.

In just 4 weeks, I've manifested some powerful things:
-A new personal trainer
-An international speaking engagement
-New joint ventures
-New wealth building opportunities
-New connections in my network

It's powerful what can happen when you decide that your ACTIONS will match your INTENTIONS...and stop making excuses for why it isn't so. When you throw Plan B away and decide that you will give 100% to Plan A, magic happens.

So today, I encourage you to get super clear about your intention. Decide what you want and be specific in your actions. Passivity will get you nowhere. Be bold and brilliant, and as amazing things unfold, remember to be grateful and to pass on the brilliance!

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! You need a share it button so people can retweet this or send it to facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disregard what I said. I see your share buttons. :-)

    ReplyDelete