Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas Wish For You



Today is a special day - even for those who don't celebrate Christmas, it's a time for everyone to gather with family and spend time in gratitude, joy, and reflection.

Today, I wish good things for you. I wish that you would spend time connecting with your loved ones. I wish that you would make a list of 10 things you're grateful for. I wish that you would be filled with joy and happiness for all that is around you. I wish good health, fond memories, and many laughs for you.

I wish that you would take moments away from the hustle and bustle to reflect on the year - on your success, your challenges, and your areas of opportunity. I wish that you would decide not to create any more resolutions and instead opt to use your vision of your destiny as the basis for creating goals and a plan that will leave for more successful, more healthy, more fulfilled, and more humble.

I wish an exceptional life for you, filled with all the good things you can stand and so much more. I wish love, light, and peace for you both now and always.

And all I ask in return is that you do all you can to make my wishes come true!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment